General Snus White for sale. General White has a spicy tobacco taste with notes of bergamot and hints of tea, hay, and leather. This snus has a full-size pouch that is dry on the surface with a moist content for low salivation and a lasting flavor release.
|Price||$7.19 per can|
|Portion Weight (g)||1|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (g)||24.1|
|Net Weight (oz)||0.85|
How to use General Snus smokeless tobacco?
You use General Snus by placing it between the upper lip and gum for extended periods. Snus is not fermented. Although used similarly to American dipping tobacco. Therefore, Snus does not typically result in the need for spitting.
Where to buy General Snus.
The best place where you can buy General Snus is from the smokeless tobacco shop. Buy General Snus for Sale near me at the cheapest price.
How much does it Cost?
The average price of General Snus is $7.19 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest General Snus smokeless tobacco. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order General Snus White
- Visit our shop page to view available products in stock.
- Navigate to the “Snus” product category.
- Under the Snus category, select “Swedish Snus“.
- Search for the “General Snus” product manually or using the search bar.
- Then add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping options.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support.
- Make payment to complete your order. Please take note that your order will not be shipped unless we have received payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is snus smokeless tobacco harmful?
Yes, it is! Using Snus is harmful to health, although much less than smoking tobacco. There are several health effects associated with snus smokeless tobacco, including:
- Cancer. Snus Smokeless tobacco has high levels of chemicals and other substances that can cause cancer, especially mouth and throat cancer. It can also cause leathery white patches in the mouth that can turn into cancer.
- Tooth decay and mouth sores. The sugar in Snus smokeless tobacco can cause tooth decay and painful mouth sores.
- Poor gum health. Snus can cause people’s gums to pull away from their teeth, which can lead to loose teeth.