Camel Large Frost Snus for sale. Manufactured by RJ Reynolds and has a refreshing flavor of spearmint. This snus has a larger pouch.
|Price||$7.55 per can|
|Product Info||Flavored, White|
|Portion Weight (g)||1|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (g)||15|
|Net Weight (oz)||0.53|
How to use Camel Large Frost smokeless tobacco?
You use Camel Large Frost by placing it between the upper lip and gum for extended periods. Snus is not fermented. Although used similarly to American dipping tobacco. Therefore, Snus does not typically result in the need for spitting.
Where to buy Camel Large Frost Snus.
The best place where you can buy Camel Large Frost is from the smokeless tobacco shop. Buy Camel Large Frost for Sale near me at the cheapest price.
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Camel Large Frost is $7.55 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Camel Large Frost smokeless tobacco. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Camel Large Frost Snus
- Visit our shop page to view available products in stock.
- Navigate to the “Snus” product category.
- Under the Snus category, select “American Snus“.
- Search for the “Camel Large Frost” product manually or using the search bar.
- Then add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping options.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support.
- Make payment to complete your order. Please take note that your order will not be shipped unless we have received payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is snus smokeless tobacco harmful?
Yes, it is! Using Snus is harmful to health, although much less than smoking tobacco. There are several health effects associated with snus smokeless tobacco, including:
- Cancer. Snus Smokeless tobacco has high levels of chemicals and other substances that can cause cancer, especially mouth and throat cancer. It can also cause leathery white patches in the mouth that can turn into cancer.
- Tooth decay and mouth sores. The sugar in Snus smokeless tobacco can cause tooth decay and painful mouth sores.
- Poor gum health. Snus can cause people’s gums to pull away from their teeth, which can lead to loose teeth.