Copenhagen Mint Long Cut 1.2oz is a smokeless tobacco product. This product is manufactured by US Smokeless.
|Price||$5.55 per can|
|Product Info||Flavored, Long Cut|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (oz)||1.2|
|Net Weight (g)||34.02|
Where to buy Copenhagen Mint?
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Copenhagen Mint Long Cut 1.2oz is $5.55 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Copenhagen Mint. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Copenhagen Mint Long Cut 1.2oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Long Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Copenhagen Mint” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is snuff tobacco?
Snuff tobacco is a type of smokeless tobacco product made from finely ground or pulverized tobacco leaves. It is snorted or "sniffed" into the nasal cavity. Delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavored scent.
What are the health effects of snuff smokeless tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.