Skoal Original Fine Cut 1.2oz is a snuff product based on fine cut tobacco. The fact that the tobacco is fine cut makes it easier pack and pinch. While staying together better in your mouth. Skoal Original is manufactured by US Smokeless. The nicotine strength is 2 on a 5-grade scale, placing it within the “normal” range compared to similar snuff and dip products.
|Price||$6.19 per can|
|Product Info||Flavored, Fine Cut|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (oz)||1.2|
|Net Weight (g)||34.02|
Where to buy Skoal Original Fine Cut 1.2oz?
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Skoal Original 1.2oz is $6.19 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Skoal Original. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Skoal Original Fine Cut 1.2oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Fine Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Skoal Original” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is snuff tobacco?
Snuff tobacco is a type of smokeless tobacco product made from finely ground or pulverized tobacco leaves. It is snorted or "sniffed" into the nasal cavity. Delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavored scent.
What are the health effects of snuff smokeless tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.