America’s Best Silver Blend 3oz Loose Leaf Chewing Tobacco is a classic loose-leaf-style chewing tobacco product. Loose-leaf chewing tobacco is the most common type of chewing tobacco. It simply consists of shredded tobacco leaves. It was formerly called Red Man Silver Blend 3oz. Loose Leaf chewing tobacco has a traditional tobacco flavor and is manufactured by The Pinkerton Tobacco Company. The nicotine strength is 2 on a 5-grade scale, placing it within the “normal” range compared to similar chewing tobacco products. Chewing tobacco can also be experienced in plug and long cut.
|Product Name||America’s Best Silver Blend|
|Brand||Red Man Tobacco
America’s Best Chew
|Product Info||Loose Leaf|
|Net Weight (oz)||3|
|Net Weight (g)||85.05|
Where to buy America’s Best Silver Blend?
The best place where you can buy America’s best 3oz online is from the best smokeless tobacco website. (www.tobaccoforsale.com). Buy America’s best 3oz near me at the cheapest price.
How much does America’s Best Silver Blend 3oz Cost?
The average cost of buying America’s Best Silver Blend online is $13.90 USD. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest America’s best 3oz online.
How to Order America’s Best Silver Blend Chewing Tobacco
- Visit the best tobacco website. www.tobaccoforsale.com
- Navigate to the “Chewing Tobacco” product category.
- Under chewing tobacco, select “Popular Brands“.
- Then you click on “America’s best” product category.
- Search for the “Silver Blend” flavor.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chewing tobacco?
As its name suggests, it is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned but rather chewed. Chewing tobacco consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of chewing tobacco?
Chewing tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Chewing tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Chewing tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.