Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet 8oz is a classic loose leaf-style chewing tobacco product. Loose leaf chewing tobacco is the most common type of chewing tobacco. It consists of shredded tobacco leaves. This product is manufactured by the National Tobacco Company. Has a robust tobacco flavor, with hints of sweetness and vanilla. The nicotine strength is 2 on a 5-grade scale, placing it within the “normal” range compared to similar chewing tobacco products. Chewing tobacco can also be experienced in plug and, fine cut and long cut.
|Brand||Stoker’s Chew & Dip|
|Product Info||Loose Leaf|
|Net Weight (oz)||8|
|Net Weight (g)||226.8|
|Manufacturer||National Tobacco Co|
Where to buy Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet?
The best place where you can buy Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet chewing tobacco is from the best smokeless tobacco shop. (www.tobaccoforsale.com). Buy Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet chewing tobacco near me at the cheapest price.
How much does Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet Cost?
The average price of Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet chewing tobacco is $13.69 USD. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet chewing tobacco.
How to Order Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet 8oz Chewing Tobacco
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Chewing Tobacco” product category.
- Under the chewing tobacco category, select “Loose leaf tobacco“.
- Search for “Stoker’s Our Pride Sweet 8oz”.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chewing tobacco?
Chewing tobacco is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned but rather chewed. It consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of chewing tobacco?
Chewing tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Chewing tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Chewing tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.