Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut 1.2oz for sale. This is a loose-ground smokeless tobacco product. The grains are slightly larger than sand or coffee grounds. Silver Creek is now called Creek. Same product, different name.
|Price||$5.69 per can|
|Product Info||Flavored, Fine Cut|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (oz)||1.2|
|Net Weight (g)||34.02|
Where to buy Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut?
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut 1.2oz is $5.69 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut 1.2oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Fine Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Smokeless Tobacco?
Smokeless tobacco is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned. It consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of Snuff and Dip Tobacco tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.