Stoker’s Wintergreen Tub 14.4oz is a snuff product based on fine cut tobacco. Manufactured by National Tobacco Company it has a natural tobacco flavour with hints of wintergreen. The nicotine strength is 2 on a 5-grade scale, placing it within the “normal” range compared to similar snuff and dip products. Snuff and dip can also be experienced in long cut and loose ground.
|Our Review||$24.60 per tub|
|Brand||Stoker’s Chew & Dip|
|Product Info||Flavored, Fine Cut, Large Tube|
|For 1 Roll order||1|
|Net Weight (oz)||12|
|Net Weight (g)||340.19|
|Manufacturer||National Tobacco Co|
Where to buy Stoker’s Wintergreen Tub?
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Stoker’s Wintergreen Tub 14.4oz is $5.69 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Stoker’s Wintergreen Tub. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Stoker’s Wintergreen Tub 14.4oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Fine Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Smokeless Tobacco?
Smokeless tobacco is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned. It consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of Snuff and Dip Tobacco tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.