Kayak Wintergreen Fine Cut 1.2oz. This product is manufactured by Swisher International. The nicotine experience is 2 out of 5 compared to similar snuff and dip products. The fine-cut snuff and dip can also be experienced in long-cut. Kayak Wintergreen has a cool American wintergreen flavor. This is a loose-ground product where the grains are slightly larger than sand or coffee grounds.
|Price||$4.85 per can|
|Product Info||Flavored, Fine Cut|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (oz)||1.2|
|Net Weight (g)||34.02|
Where to buy Kayak Wintergreen Fine Cut?
How much does Kayak Wintergreen Cost?
The average price of Kayak Wintergreen is $7.09 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Kayak Wintergreen. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Kayak Wintergreen Fine Cut 1.2oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Fine Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Kayak Wintergreen ” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Smokeless Tobacco?
Smokeless tobacco is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned. It consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of Snuff and Dip Tobacco tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.