Kayak Natural Fine Cut 1.2oz is a smokeless tobacco product. Manufactured by Swisher International, Kayak Natural Fine Cut has a traditional tobacco flavor. The nicotine experience is 2 out of 5 compared to similar snuff and dip products. This is a loose-ground product where the grains are slightly larger than sand or coffee grounds.
|Price||$4.85 per can|
|Product Info||Fine Cut|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (oz)||1.2|
|Net Weight (g)||34.02|
Where to buy Kayak Natural 1.2oz?
How much does Kayak Natural 1.2oz Cost?
The average price of Kayak Natural 1.2oz is $4.85 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Kayak Natural 1.2oz. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Kayak Natural Fine Cut 1.2oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Fine Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Kayak Natural 1.2oz” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dip tobacco?
Dip tobacco is a type of finely ground or shredded, moistened smokeless tobacco product. It is commonly idiomatically known as "dip". Dipping tobacco is used by placing a pinch, or "dip", of tobacco between the lip and the gum. The act of using it is called dipping.
Health effects of Snuff and Dip Tobacco tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.
What is snuff tobacco?
Snuff tobacco is a type of smokeless tobacco product made from finely ground or pulverized tobacco leaves. It is snorted or "sniffed" into the nasal cavity. Delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavored scent.