Lancaster 6oz Loose Leaf Chewing Tobacco for sale. It is manufactured by Swisher International. The nicotine experience is 2 out of 5 compared to similar chewing tobacco products. The loose leaf chewing tobacco can also be experienced in other flavors. Lancaster Chewing Tobacco has an enriched 2 pack (3oz bags). This is a loose leaf product that consists of shredded tobacco leafs.
|Product Info||Loose Leaf|
|Net Weight (oz)||6|
|Net Weight (g)||170.1|
Where to buy Lancaster 6oz?
The best place where you can buy Lancaster 6oz is from the best smokeless tobacco website. (www.tobaccoforsale.com). Buy Lancaster near me at the cheapest price.
How much does Lancaster Cost?
The average price of Lancaster 6oz is $12.89 USD. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Lancaster online.
How to Order Lancaster 6oz Chewing Tobacco
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Chewing Tobacco” product category.
- Under the chewing tobacco category, select “Loose leaf tobacco“.
- Search for the “Levi Garrett 3oz”.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chewing tobacco?
As the name suggests, it is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned but rather chewed. Chewing tobacco consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of chewing tobacco?
Chewing tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Chewing tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Chewing tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.