Levi Garrett Plug 2.5oz is a Chewing Tobacco that has a taste of smooth tobacco. This product is manufactured by the American Snuff Company. The nicotine experience is 2 out of 5 compared to similar chewing tobacco products. Plug chewing tobacco is pressed tobacco leaves in a square brick-like mass.
|Net Weight (oz)||2.5|
|Net Weight (g)||70.87|
|Manufacturer||American Snuff Co|
Where to buy Levi Garrett Plug Chewing Tobacco?
The best place where you can buy Levi Garrett Plug Chewing Tobacco is from the best smokeless tobacco shop. (www.tobaccoforsale.com). Buy Levi Garrett Plug Chewing Tobacco near me at the cheapest price.
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Levi Garrett Plug 2.5oz Chewing Tobacco is $19.50 USD. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Levi Garrett Chewing Tobacco.
How to Order Levi Garrett Plug 2.5oz Chewing Tobacco
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Chewing Tobacco” product category.
- Under the chewing tobacco category, select “Plug Chewing Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Levi Garrett” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Plug Chewing tobacco?
Plug chewing tobacco is tobacco leaves pressed into a square, brick-like mass called a plug. From this, pieces are bitten off or cut from the plug and then chewed. Plug tobacco is declining in popularity, thus less readily available than loose-leaf chewing tobacco.
What are the health effects of chewing tobacco?
Chewing tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Chewing tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Chewing tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.