Red Man 2oz is a plug-style chewing tobacco product that is pressed into a square, brick-like mass. From this, pieces are bitten off or cut and then chewed. This product is manufactured by The Pinkerton Tobacco Company. The nicotine strength is 2 on a 5-grade scale.
|Brand||Red Man Tobacco|
|Net Weight (oz)||2|
|Net Weight (g)||56.7|
Where to buy Red Man Plug Chewing Tobacco?
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Red Man 2oz Plug Chewing Tobacco is $14.39 USD. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Red Man Plug Chewing Tobacco.
How to Order Red Man 2oz Plug Chewing Tobacco
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Chewing Tobacco” product category.
- Under the chewing tobacco category, select “Plug Chewing Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Red Man chewing tobacco” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Plug Chewing tobacco?
Plug chewing tobacco is tobacco leaves pressed into a square, brick-like mass called a plug. From this, pieces are bitten off or cut from the plug and then chewed. Plug tobacco is declining in popularity, thus less readily available than loose-leaf chewing tobacco.
What are the health effects of chewing tobacco?
Chewing tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Chewing tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Chewing tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.