Longhorn Mint 14.4oz tub is a long cut snuff tobacco product. Manufactured by The Pinkerton Tobacco Company. The nicotine experience is 2 out of 5 compared to similar snuff and dip products.
|Price||$26.59 per tub|
|Product Info||Flavored, Long Cut, Large Tube|
|For 1 Roll order||1|
|Net Weight (oz)||14.4|
|Net Weight (g)||408.23|
Where to buy Longhorn Mint?
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Longhorn Mint 14.4oz is $26.59 per tub. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Longhorn Mint. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Longhorn Mint 14.4oz Long Cut
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Long Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Longhorn Mint 14.4oz” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is snuff tobacco?
Snuff tobacco is a type of smokeless tobacco product made from finely ground or pulverized tobacco leaves. It is snorted or "sniffed" into the nasal cavity. Delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavored scent.
What are the health effects of snuff smokeless tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.