Stoker’s 24C 16oz is a Loose Leaf Chewing Tobacco product. Loose leaf chewing tobacco is the most common type of chewing tobacco. It simply consists of shredded tobacco leaves. This product is manufactured by National Tobacco Company. The nicotine strength is 2 on a 5-grade scale, placing it within the “normal” range compared to similar chewing tobacco products. Chewing tobacco can also be experienced in plug and long cut.
|Brand||Stoker’s Chew & Dip|
|Product Info||Loose Leaf|
|Net Weight (oz)||16|
|Net Weight (g)||453.59|
|Manufacturer||National Tobacco Co|
Where to buy Stoker’s 24C?
The best place where you can buy Stoker’s 24C 16oz is from the best smokeless tobacco website. (www.tobaccoforsale.com). Buy Stoker’s 24C near me at the cheapest price.
How much does Stoker’s 24C Cost?
The average price of Stoker’s 24C is $24.85 USD. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell cheap Stoker’s 24C.
How to Order Stoker’s 24C 16oz Chewing Tobacco?
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Chewing Tobacco” product category.
- Under the chewing tobacco category, select “Loose leaf tobacco“.
- Search for the “Stoker’s 24C 16oz”.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chewing tobacco?
It is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned but rather chewed. Chewing tobacco consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of chewing tobacco?
Chewing tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Chewing tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Chewing tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.