Derringer Wintergreen 1.2oz is a fine-cut premium moist tobacco. Manufactured by CN Smokeless Company it has a taste of Wintergreen.
|Price||$3.19 per can|
|Product Info||Flavored, Fine Cut|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (oz)||1.2|
|Net Weight (g)||34.02|
|Manufacturer||CN Smokeless Company|
How to use Derringer Wintergreen smokeless tobacco?
You use Derringer Wintergreen by placing it in the mouth between the cheek and the gums. While you use dipping tobacco by placing a pinch, or “dip”, of tobacco between the lip and the gum. Therefore, the more you chew and move the tobacco around in your mouth, the more opportunity it is for the nicotine to get into the bloodstream. Just try not to swallow any of the juices from the tobacco.
Where to buy Derringer Wintergreen Fine Cut 1.2oz.
The best place where you can buy Derringer Wintergreen is from the smokeless tobacco shop. Buy Derringer Wintergreen for Sale near me at the cheapest price.
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Derringer Wintergreen is $7.45 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Derringer Wintergreen smokeless tobacco. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Derringer Wintergreen Fine Cut 1.2oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products in stock.
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Fine Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Derringer Wintergreen” product manually or using the search bar.
- Then add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping options.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support.
- Make payment to complete your order. Please take note that your order will not be shipped unless we have received payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is smokeless tobacco harmful?
Yes, it is! There are several health effects associated with smokeless tobacco, including:
- Cancer. Smokeless tobacco has high levels of chemicals and other substances that can cause cancer, especially mouth and throat cancer. It can also cause leathery white patches in the mouth that can turn into cancer.
- Tooth decay and mouth sores. The sugar in smokeless tobacco can cause tooth decay and painful mouth sores.
- Poor gum health. Dip and chew can cause people’s gums to pull away from their teeth, which can lead to loose teeth.