Red Seal Natural Fine Cut 1.5oz is a premium snuff product made out of the finest quality tobacco. The fact that Red Seal tobacco is finely ground means that it stays moist longer and covers a larger contact area in your mouth during consumption. Manufactured by US Smokeless, Red Seal Mint 1.5oz Long Cut has a natural, tobacco flavour. Red Seal nicotine strength is 2 on a 5-grade scale, placing it within the “normal” range compared to similar snuff and dip products.
|Price||$7.09 per can|
|Brand||Red Seal Tobacco|
|Product Info||Fine Cut|
|For 1 Roll order||5|
|Net Weight (oz)||1.5|
|Net Weight (g)||42.52|
Where to buy Red Seal Natural?
How much does it Cost?
The average price of Red Seal Natural Fine Cut 1.5oz is $5.69 per can. However, this price does not include taxes and shipping fees. Nevertheless, we sell the cheapest Red Seal tobacco. Free shipping on all orders from $500.
How to Order Red Seal Natural Fine Cut 1.5oz
- Visit our shop page to view available products. (www.tobaccoforsale.com).
- Navigate to the “Snuff & Dip tobacco” product category.
- Under the Snuff & Dip tobacco category, select “Fine Cut Tobacco“.
- Search for the “Creek Wintergreen Fine Cut” product.
- Add this product to the cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Then fill in the required information.
- Select your desired payment and shipping option.
- Follow the instructions after checkout.
- Contact customer support to make payment.
- Your order is now complete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Smokeless Tobacco?
Smokeless tobacco is a type of tobacco that is not smoked or burned. It consists of large-grain tobacco leaves that are shredded or twisted. They come loose in paper packets or small cans. It is designed to be held in your mouth and chewed hence its name chewing tobacco. Smokeless tobacco is also available in different flavors.
What are the health effects of Snuff and Dip Tobacco tobacco?
Snuff smokeless tobacco has many health risks. It is not a safe alternative to smoking because it contains nicotine. This addictive chemical also found in other tobacco products has the following health effects;
- It contains at least 28 cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens).
- Can cause gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and the formation of white or gray patches inside the mouth called leukoplakia which can lead to cancer.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco use during pregnancy increases the risk of early delivery and stillbirth.
- Snuff smokeless tobacco is linked to several different types of cancer, including cancer of the mouth, esophagus, and pancreas.